March 28, 2009

Time to catch up!!

Well since we haven't posted since January I'll do my best to update you on the past 2 months.

It's one of my mid-year resolutions to keep this thing a little more fresh!!

Bauer is doing great. He has gone from 110% boy to 115%. It's hilarious. Run run go go run run go go......... throw something.........run run run ..........yell a little bit.............go go go go go go .......................get a drink and do it all over again.

And he is TALKING TALKING TALKING!! It absolutely amazes me how quickly these little people pick up on things. His last speech evaluation went really well and we just praise the Lord. He is using tons of words and trying to put them together to, of course, tell me and daddy what to do. He's getting very good at it actually. It's funny to think how we as adults spiritually struggle with "It's all about me" sometimes. I'm convinced it's because we've been trying to fight it since birth. Here are some of Bauer's favorites:

1. "Mommy,......juice!
2. "Mommy......eat!
3. "Mommy..........I want it."
4. "Mommy.......go outside!!"
5. "Mommy.....GO, GO, GO!
6 "Mommy.....No"
7. "Mommy..... I don't want it"
8. "Mommy......more, more, more"
9. "Mommy.....I'm ready!" (usually to eat, for me to chase him, pull him in the wagon, or for daddy to play football tackle.)
10. "Mommy...... all done"
11. "Mommy......Bite" (usually wants to eat whatever I'm eating)
12. "Mommy....read...want read"

But even with all the commands and demands from our little guy there is nothing sweeter than hearing him say, "Hey Mama, Hey Daddy".

Here are some pics from the last couple months. By far my favorite are the two videos. The one with him eating may need a little bit of explanation:

When Adam and I fix our coffee we put whipped cream on top. Bauer loves it and in his mind coffee is the whipped cream. So now when we go to any coffee house Bauer says, "coppee, coppee, coppee, coppee". He gets a shot of whipped cream in a small coffee cup and eats it with a straw. I can't wait until he actually tastes the REAL stuff!! :)











2 comments:

Allison said...

These videos are so cute! What a great little talker!

Kelly said...

Stacy I love catching up on your family thru your blog! I laughed out loud at the first video of Bauer! Haha! So cute! I am so happy for you and Adam, Bauer if truly a blessing. I know he brings such pure joy to your lives everyday! Thanks for having a blog! Have a good Easter! Kelly Griffin!

NOTICE!

The archives start with the most recent events. You must read from bottom to top.