January 24, 2009

Snow in Florida?

For all of our northern friends freezing their little toes off lately we feel now that we can finally empathize with you. :)

Our town holds an annual "Snow Fest" for the kids in the community. It mainly consists of bouncehouses, rockwalls, ropewalls, and yes 3 large piles of man-made snow!!! It's great.

Bauer wasn't quite sure what to do with all of the cold white stuff, but he seemed to enjoy it.

I will say it was nice to be able to go from snow to 75 degrees within a couple steps. :)



4 comments:

Amanda said...

We'd be happy to send you a couple tons of our fantastic snow :).

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

How cool. I go out my to my backyard and have the same thing....we, too can walk a few steps and be back to 68 degrees (inside the house of course).

I am glad he is getting to experience the fluffy white stuff....my kids are still amazed at it every time it falls!

Nola said...

Hello. I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant with a little girl, Riley, who will be born with a bilateral cleft and probable palate. I came across your blog through other cleft family's blogs. Bauer is so cute! It is so helpful to read through other's experiences with clefts. If you don't mind I'll add you to my blog list and probably ask lots of questions. Thanks.

The Ski's said...

Now THAT is my kind of snow....we have plenty of extra if you would like some....and lots of freezing temps, too!

NOTICE!

The archives start with the most recent events. You must read from bottom to top.