November 28, 2008

Gettin' Out Of Town

We loaded up today and headed towards the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. It's free admission for teachers and children under 2. So we paid $0.00!!!! Definitley the best deal I've ever made!!
Bauer loved it. He has taken a liking to animals so it was cool for him to actually see some in real life. His favorite is the alligator. Every time he sees the Florida Gator emblem he says, "Alli". Pretty cute!
The aquarium is more suited for ages 5 and up, but it was still worth going especially since it was FREE!!

1 comment:

The Ski's said...

Yes....so much fun! My parents have a place in Clearwater and Brian and I took Ellie there when we visited (she was about 2). It was a fun time....and looking back at your pics makes me want to come back soon!!!! Looks like a very fun day! And...thanks for your address!!! I appreciate it!

NOTICE!

The archives start with the most recent events. You must read from bottom to top.