April 9, 2008

Got Some Strollin' to Do!

Bauer started getting cabin fever after a few days. IT WAS TIME TO ROLL!!
We loaded him up in the stroller and took a million laps around the hospital. Adam walked the halls so many times at about 2:00 a.m. that he had figured out about how many feet there were per lap and then calculated the total amount of miles he had traveled. When he told me that I wasn't sure if I should be impressed or worried. :) We were both sleep deprived, but goodness gracious. This might be getting a little out of control! :)
All I know is he got super huge brownie points because he let me sleep for about an hour while he walked Bauer. Such a sweetie.



I have to take a minute and really brag on Adam. Hopefully, he won't read this anytime soon because he'll make me erase it! :) He is the best hubby I could ever imagine having. He has been such a huge support and strength through everything. I've never ever had to wonder if he was going to be there to help no matter what the reason. From changing diapers and feeding to giving up sleep so I could have a little shut-eye. He always tries to put his family before himself. God has truly given me an amazing man and I am so so thankful.

Now that Bauer wasn't connected to every wire on the 8th floor we were able to get him out and play with toys in the game room too. We set him in the bouncer thinking that he could just sit and relax a little bit. But as the bouncer came about 3 inches from the ground I figured it might be a hazard!! What a chunky monkey. They really should put a warning on those things. "LEAD BABIES BEWARE".

No comments:

NOTICE!

The archives start with the most recent events. You must read from bottom to top.